[ormf-dev] Re: Technology SVN.

Hi Matt,

All is fine with our write access to SVN now, thanks. I have found, however, that it is no longer possible to see dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/ technology using committer nor anonymous credentials. This is true from both with Eclipse or web access; in fact the link to technology is now broken on http://wiki.eclipse.org/SVN_Howto .

I would like to ask your assistance with the following even though I know that strictly speaking it may fall outside of your area. I am asking you because in the end of the day it may affect the integrity of the ORMF repository and that does concern you.

I would like to set up our repository layout thus:

trunk/
plugins/
framework
useme
documentation
branches
tags

Notice that "trunk", branches and tags are sitting at the top. The only way I can get the Subversion tool to create this is as shown in the screenshot below. I do not think that using "Name on Repository" to control the structure is proper, but all other configuration of the wizard produce what I consider to be bazaar layouts. Is this simply an idiosyncrasy of the wizard or will this actually create any undesired metadata in the repository.

Many thanks,
Joel

TIFF image