Re: [ormf-dev] Fw: active membership

This is a big blow for us, Harm!

Your contributions have always been extremely precious to us. Anything we can do to convince you otherwise?.. Please, please, please...

B.

On 15 Aug 2008, at 13:43, Harm Sluiman wrote:

Sorry to have to take this step, but my time has become too fragmented and I think the project is in good hands without me.
Note that I will continue to lurk as time allows ;-)

Thanks for your time.
________________
Harm Sluiman,
IBM DE / Technical Executive
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920  cell: 1-647-300-4758
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Queenie Lam qlam@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 313-5864 1-905-413-5864

----- Forwarded by Harm Sluiman/Toronto/IBM on 08/15/2008 08:41 AM -----
Harm Sluiman/Toronto/IBM

08/15/2008 08:41 AM

"eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
active membership

In the minutes of the call which I unfortunately could not attend there is a topic about new members. It made me come to the conclusion that I have not been active enough in this community to truly warrant membership.

My mentoring and involvement in the COSMOS and Aperi projects has wound down some time ago, and although I continue to be arm's length involved in TPTP, it is not the weight of contribution I would like. Eugene is providing excellent leadership there with Oliver. I am trying to mentor the ORMF project with Gary and Rich but find I am not spending the time needed to help in significant ways and spend most of my ORMF time just lurking on the list and not attending calls.

I feel all these projects are doing fine without any major involvement from me as is the community as a whole. My activity level in the Eclipse community will not change, but I  would like to offer my removal from the EAC active member list.

Thanks for your time.