Re: [ormf-dev] Some possible help on testing

Hi Flavelle.

Thank you greatly for your offer of testing, which is very warmly received.

As you may have noticed from some of the other threads in this mailing list, a number of architectural issues are currently being discussed with a view to replace one or more of the underlying components of the system. Whilst this will not impact on the fundamental functionality, look and feel and general user experience for the client plug-ins, the changes we are contemplating will have a big  impact on the server components, as well as, most probably, on the underlying data model.

For these reasons I do not think it would be very wise for you to launch into a testing effort on the system as is. It would be a waste of your time as things will change in the near future. I sure hope your offer stays on the table for a while and that we will be able to put your user testing to real good use with the re-engineered system. We can discuss the specific hardware/software requirements then.

Thank you sincerely once again,
B.