Re: [ormf-dev] Jaxen woes

Thanks for your comments Wolfgang. I want to give everyone a chance to comment and discuss before reaching conclusions.

There was a very specific request made that has not been addressed and I do not want it to get lost in an architectural discussion.

Who is willing to take on estimating the effort to do this for dom4j?

Having a feeling for this will impact our decision, so it is time for the hearty to step forward. Any takers?

Thanks,
Joel