[ormf-dev] Synopsis of where things are at

I know there have been a lot of e-mails that have been sent back and forth.  However, I think it would be nice if we could have 1 hour perhaps every 3 weeks or so to have a meeting set up over the phone to discuss on who is doing what, where things are at, etc.  This would allow us to know where certain individuals are at with tasks, what expectations are required for each task, etc.  Does anyone have a global conference call number we could use?  Perhaps an e-mail synopsis could be sent out every 3 weeks, etc.  Just putting this out there to see what you guys think.

Back to the top