Re: [ormf-dev] Project meta data is out of date for technology.ormf

Hi Anne.

We just got the reminder below. While I am fixing a number of meta data, the next/future release is a bit of a quandary for us at the moment. We are currently figuring out real resources and making up a plan, so for the time being we do not have a release date. Would it be possible to let this particular piece of information be for the time being?

Also, we do not know what a typical release name/number is for the very first release of a project in incubation. Any suggestion?

Thanks as always,
B.