[ormf-dev] Site map for ORMF website

Hi all.

I am attaching the site map we have come up with for the ORMF website.

In the diagram, each branch corresponds to an item in the standard left navigation bar. Blue boxes are pages to be developed, green boxes are pages to be imported from our existing Useme website (sometimes with revisions).

Any comment and/or suggestion is warmly welcome. Please note however that, as we have let quite a good amount of time slip by already since the creation review, I am looking to make a start quite soon, so time is of the essence.

Thanks,
B.