Re: [ormf-dev] Temporary web page is up

For the lazy here is the URL

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

http://www.etish.org                                                                     https://useme.dev.java.net

On 2 Aug 2008, at 18:35, Barbara Rosi-Schwartz wrote:

Hi all.

A temporary home page for the ORMF website is now available. In it I have simply announced the upcoming website and listed the resources that are available for ORMF. I have also added Achim's logo, even though it may still need some refinement.

Any comment or criticism is welcome, however note that this is meant as a short stop gap.

Enjoy,
B.