Re: [ormf-dev] Re: Useme problems

Hi,

First, apologies to our distinguished mentors for not including them in the original posts. A quick catch up is that we are now switching over from personal email to ormf-dev mail list, Bugzilla and of course the Newsgroup.

Please see in line for my response.

Cheers,
Joel
--
P   Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

Joel Rosi-Schwartz                      Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx
Etish Limited                               http://www.etish.org/
Useme                                        https://useme.dev.java.net/

On 13 Jul 2008, at 15:17, Achim Lörke wrote:

Quoting Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Please everyone to
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ormf-dev  and sign up for
> it.

This is really well hidden on the Eclipse web site. I got suspicious when I found an archive of the ormf-dev mailing list but no entry on the official list. Using the OSEE entries and replacing osee with ormf eventually got me there.

Yes I suspected it was provisioned so I did a search for "ormf-dev" on the Eclipse site search and got the hit to the page.

> Btw, the way we set up the Bugzilla it is not strictly necessary that
>  everyone is cc'ed for every bug.  From the Eclipse provisioning page:
> Add
> ormf.server-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx  to yours and you will get a copy of
> every Bugzilla entry for ORMF.

This will add you for the server component.  The complete list would be:

ormf.client-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
ormf.documentation-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
ormf.server-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
ormf.website-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

Great, thanks for catching all of these.

> It finally feels as if the project is coming together :-)

I for one am eager to start working on the project. Maybe I can look into some source code during my vacation (hint, hint).

We can not put the source into the repository until provisioning is complete, we have committer approval and we have an the nod from legal to start the Parallel IP process. If the mentors think it is okay, I have no problem with giving you or any of the committers copies on the side. The only proviso is that no changes can be done by anyone but B. and myself before we get it into SVN.

Mentors - is this kosher?

Achim

Back to the top