[ormf-dev] Re: Useme problems

Quoting Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Please everyone to
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ormf-dev  and sign up for
> it.

This is really well hidden on the Eclipse web site. I got suspicious when I found an archive of the ormf-dev mailing list but no entry on the official list. Using the OSEE entries and replacing osee with ormf eventually got me there.

> Btw, the way we set up the Bugzilla it is not strictly necessary that
>  everyone is cc'ed for every bug.  From the Eclipse provisioning page:
> Add
> ormf.server-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx  to yours and you will get a copy of
> every Bugzilla entry for ORMF.

This will add you for the server component.  The complete list would be:

ormf.client-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
ormf.documentation-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
ormf.server-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
ormf.website-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

> It finally feels as if the project is coming together :-)

I for one am eager to start working on the project. Maybe I can look into some source code during my vacation (hint, hint).

Achim

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top