From:        e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:        orion-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        01/05/2014 11:02 PM
Subject:        [orion-releng] Orion Build : I20140105-2230
Sent by:        orion-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

See here for the build results: I20140105-2230
The build contains the following changes:
+ Bug 420721 - jsonlint (FIXED)
+ Bug 422288 - [server] Use docker.io to enhance the Orion shell capability (NEW)
+ Bug 423835 - Wrong declaration marked in occurrences (FIXED)
+ Bug 424758 - orion.edit.outliner service does not support multiple CSS classes (FIXED)
+ Bug 424866 - Readonly file browser widget. (NEW)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.orion.client.editor
org.eclipse.orion.client._javascript_
org.eclipse.orion.client.ui