From:        e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:        orion-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        05/13/2013 04:25 PM
Subject:        [orion-releng] Orion Build : I20130513-1530
Sent by:        orion-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

See here for the build results: I20130513-1530
The build contains the following changes:
+ Bug 407917 - Sites features broken in new server workspace (ASSIGNED)
+ Bug 407929 - Cannot start sites in Orion master (NEW)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.orion.server.servlets

Test Results
Test