[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[orion-releng] Orion build deployed with new Lucene/Solr

There was no regular build last night because I was running test builds towards incorporating Lucene/Solr 3.5. This is now complete, and I updated all of our Orbit dependencies where possible to newer versions (CQ's already approved). I have deployed this build to orion.eclipse.org. I have been testing the search functionality, but if you notice a problem please enter a bug. Also please hammer on orion.eclipse.org so I can confirm the file handle leaks we were getting with Lucene 2.9 are resolved!

Also note that searching within the help documentation on orion.eclipse.org is broken in this build. There is a fix for this available in org.eclipse.help but it didn't make it into the Platform M7 build. Next week when Platform starts building towards 4.2 RC1 I will pick up that fix.

John

----- Forwarded by John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM on 05/04/2012 01:18 PM -----
e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/04/2012 12:24 PM

To
John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Orion Build : I20120504-1158





See here for the build results: I20120504-1158
The build contains the following changes:
+ Bug 367344 - [Server] We shouldn't use header to transport user requested data (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.orion.releng
org.eclipse.orion.server.git
org.eclipse.orion.server.search-feature
org.eclipse.orion.server.tests


Test Results
Test
# Tests
Failures
Errors
Success Rate
Time
 JS Tests - Chrome 12
676
0
0
100.00%
38.661
 JS Tests - Firefox 11.0
676
0
0
100.00%
39.455
 JS Tests - Internet Explorer 9.0
606
0
0
100.00%
39.321
 JUnit Tests: Server Tests
281
0
0
100.00%
253.245