[orion-dev] The upcoming Orion 16.0 Release

16.0 is just around the corner!

Here is the "wind-down" plan for this release (based on our process:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Plan#Release_Wind-down).

1. Up until September 18th, "keep working as normal".
2. September 18th - 23rd - we will consider this the "last chance" to put in changes (no new features), and each change will require a +1 from one other committer.
3. September 23rd - 27th - we will be testing and making critical fixes, with any fix requiring a +1 from two committers.
4. September 28th - we announce the release!

Michael and Steve

Back to the top