Re: [orion-dev] Instructions for building executable from the Electron build?

Use this script to build it.  The script does not handle app signing and updates, but it should generate an installer for you.  Tweak the end to build for your desired OS.

You can "git reset --hard" by selecting the top commit of the branch you want and clicking the reset command.

----- Original message -----
From: Ken Walker <ken_walker@xxxxxx>
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [orion-dev] Instructions for building executable from the Electron build?
Date: Fri, Mar 17, 2017 3:20 PM

Congrats on the release!  I’ve been using the Electron release built locally but would like to have an executable instead of cd’ing to a directory and manually running it in the terminal on my Mac.  Are there any docs on that?

Another one about git too, is there an equivalent in the Electron app of “git reset —hard [path]”.  As an example, say I’m on my branch with a bunch of commits, I checkout master and pull it, switch back to my branch and rebase it on master.  Things go horribly wrong in the rebase and I just want my branch back.  Command line I just do “git reset —hard origin/myBranch”.

Cheers,
Ken