[orion-dev] cloning a git project in Orion via a single link

I have been using this "trick" to help the user clone a specific git project in Orion:

https://orionhub.org/git/git-repository.html#,cloneGitRepository=https://github.com/abstratt/cloudfier-examples.git

Then all the user needs to do is click "Submit".

This is helpful for new users, as it provides a quick way to load a project before they even know how to operate the Git page.

I just noticed that this scheme no longer works, if the user does not have other git repositories (which will be the case for first time users).

Question: is this a feature that the Orion team wants to preserve (if so, I filed bug 513333)?

Cheers,

Rafael

Back to the top