[orion-dev] Orion Code Editor contentassist hint ordering

Hi there,

Is there a way to change ordering of hint categories?

I made my own hints and I would like to put it on the top of the list.

I have to do the service registry last so it is showing at the end.

I been trying to get this to work with Vue.js and realized I could not do new orion.codeEdit multiple times and it got to be a singleton or it would not work.

I got the hints to be able to change but the main problem is the hints I made is at the bottom because the editor been created already and it got the tern hints already.

Anyone have a solution to make the hints in a different order?

I even tried splicing the _entries and that just caused errors.

Thank you,

David Lee

Back to the top