[orion-dev] We have 2,270 releases of Orion client

Hi Team,

I have been working with our orion git repositories in GitHub. (i.e. https://github.com/eclipse/orion.client ).

GitHub thinks each tag is a release. I would expect at least 12 release tags like R12_0, but we actually have an amazing 2,270 tags and 2,270 releases.

Anyone know what the tags like v20140311-2250 are for?

There are a ton of other tags as well. Anyone know of a use for them?

Now that R12_0 was released, would we care about the older tags, other than the release tags?

Cheers...
Anthony

Back to the top