From:        Rafael Chaves <rafael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/03/2016 05:42 AM
Subject:        [orion-dev] Language Server Protoocol and Orion
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I have been eagerly following the developments around the Language Server Protocol project, and was excited to see this demo showing LSP support in Orion.

Are there any plans by the team to bring actual support for LSP to Orion? If so, any relevant bug reports I could watch on Bugzilla?

Cheers,

orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx