Re: [orion-dev] Orionhub - Support?

Hi João, I'm not sure what you mean by the cloud version, but here are some sample editors that you can check out:

https://orionhub.org/examples/editor/demo.html
https://orionhub.org/examples/editor/embeddededitor.html

More explanation of these examples can be found here:

http://planetorion.org/news/2012/06/examples-of-embedding-the-orion-editor/

John