[orion-dev] Extending multi cursor feature

Hi all,
  I'm trying to implement a feature for Eclipse che as a GSOC student, which would display cursors of other participants when having a pair programming session. Since che uses Orion editor I'm trying to add that to a standalone orion editor.  As the initial step I went through the source code and managed to do this[1]. Click on multiple positions on the editor and there will be multiple cursors and cursors should be there without disappearing.
  I was using the code, that is used in the _updateBlockCursorVisible  function in built-codeEdit.js file to achieve this. I just want to know is there an easier way to achieve this or am I going on the correct path. It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.

[1]http://rnavagamuwa.github.io/orion-editor/

Thanks and regards,
Randika

--