Re: [orion-dev] Question about Orion

Yes. You can try out multi-user support at https://orionhub.org

Steve

Inactive hide details for zhihao wang ---01/29/2016 01:06:48 AM---Dear Sir Thanks so much for your emailzhihao wang ---01/29/2016 01:06:48 AM---Dear Sir Thanks so much for your email

From: zhihao wang <wangzhihaocom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/29/2016 01:06 AM
Subject: [orion-dev] Question about Orion
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir

Thanks so much for your email

Can I ask you a few more questions about Orion

1. In Orion, how does it store all users information, such as user name, and login password?
Do these all user information store in a file? where is the location of the file?

2. Does it support multiple users?
What it maximum users can it support? Is there a limit of users?
If I have one Orion sever setup, Can multiple users/clients login to the Orion at the same time?

Thanks so much for your