In order to customize the landing page, you'll need to edit the source. Feel free to ask questions on the list.

Thanks,
Steve

Inactive hide details for zhihao wang ---01/26/2016 12:04:22 PM---Dear Orin Dev team My name is Wally Wang. I just subscribed. zhihao wang ---01/26/2016 12:04:22 PM---Dear Orin Dev team My name is Wally Wang. I just subscribed. I am using the Eclipse Orion, and it is

From: zhihao wang <wangzhihaocom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/26/2016 12:04 PM
Subject: [orion-dev] Question about Eclipse Orion
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Orin Dev team

My name is Wally Wang. I just subscribed. I am using the Eclipse Orion, and it is a very good open source cloud IDE tool.

May I ask you some questions about it?
I would to customize the Orion front page logo and login page, how do you change it?

Should I check out the Orion source code and build it? is there a instruction or user guide for this?

Could you please tell me how to customize the front login page?

Thanks so much
Wally Wang