From: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anthony Hunter
Sent:
יום ב 07 דצמבר 2015 17:51
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] passwrod when create user

This may be better discussed in a Bugzilla. I am not sure what risk issue you are raising.

The user.json is only accessible by the user that owns it and only indirectly through server API. So I am not sure who you are worried is going to "see" this user.json.

Cheers...
Anthony

Inactive hide details for "Balan, Yossi" ---2015/12/07 10:23:45 AM---Hi This is what I meant."Balan, Yossi" ---2015/12/07 10:23:45 AM---Hi This is what I meant.