From:        Gowrishankar Holalkere <gowrishankar.holalkere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12/03/2015 08:31 PM
Subject:        [orion-dev]  CodeEdit - how to un-register a service
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
I have used editorViewer.serviceRegistry.registerService() for contentassist and hover services which I want to un-register when I open a new file and register new service applicable to the new file.

Could you please tell me how to accomplish this? is there a unRegister() api? or to start with new orion object?

Thanks

Gowrishankar Holalkere| Sr. Development Manager, IT
Solutions Development - Variable Data Management
Retail Branding and Information Solutions | Avery Dennison
1700 West Park Drive, Suite 400, Westborough, MA 01581
508-948-3466 (office) | 508-308-7987 (mobile)
Gowrishankar.Holalkere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx