From:        Gowrishankar Holalkere <gowrishankar.holalkere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12/02/2015 02:13 PM
Subject:        [orion-dev]  CodeEdit - contentassist proposal
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
I have tried registering custom content assist options based on the example in the howto page under codeEdit.serviceRegistry section. I am able to see my assist options when I key-in [CTRL][SPACE]. However, the content displayed is minimal. It does not display the help-description div on the right side.

I suspect this is to do with the metadata registered for the option. Could you please publish an example of registering a function which shows all the details similar to str.charAt(). On the left-side panel, it shows "charAt(i): String" and on the right-side panel, it shows

Returns the specified character from a string.
Online documentation (hyper-link)

Thanks

Gowrishankar Holalkere| Sr. Development Manager, IT
Solutions Development - Variable Data Management
Retail Branding and Information Solutions | Avery Dennison
1700 West Park Drive, Suite 400, Westborough, MA 01581
508-948-3466 (office) | 508-308-7987 (mobile)
Gowrishankar.Holalkere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx