Re: [orion-dev] log command

It seems that the branches field is only added to leaf commits. This was probably done that way for performance reasons (not sure).  The code you are looking for is in Commit.java and Log.java.

Silenio

From:        "Balan, Yossi" <yossi.balan@xxxxxxx>
To:        "orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/30/2015 10:36 AM
Subject:        [orion-dev] log command
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Is it possible to get the branch of commit ?
I saw that the structure of the children array  is filed but only for one commit and not for all the commits. Is it a bug ?
In LogJob after the call to Iterable<RevCommit> commits = logCommand.call(); in which class I can find the build of the children array

Regards,
Yossi