From:        "Libing Wang" <Libing_Wang@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/31/2015 12:13 AM
Subject:        Re: [orion-dev] how to trigger event in Orion menu from 'Code        Edit'editor
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Qi:
Code-edit does not fully support orion.edit.command extension but we have plans to support this post 10.
Could you open a bug in bugzilla and explain details? We will try our best to support it as soon as possible.
As we are doing continuous delivery for Orion, you can get it from any post 10 stable build when the support is ready.

Thanks,
Libing