Re: [orion-dev] Two editors shown in one page impact each other on validation result.

Hi Libing,

Thanks for your answer. I try this build, the initial contents and validate issue are gone. I see this is a build for Orion 10, do you know what's time Orion 10 released? Then we can consider to integrate orion 10 in our product.

Best Regards!

From:        "Libing Wang" <Libing_Wang@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/24/2015 12:16 AM
Subject:        Re: [orion-dev] Two editors shown in one page impact each other        on        validation result.
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
Thanks for trying it out.
We have improved the widget after 9.0. Could you please try this build?
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/orion/drops/S20150928-1242/built-codeEdit.zip.
RE: The initial contents are always the same although I set different value in contents.
I reproduced this issue with 9.0 build but with the
S20150928-1242build, the issue is gone.

If you still see the issue, please send us contentsA and contentsB that you are testing.

Thanks,
Libing