Re: [orion-dev] Contributing changes to Orion for different releases

Hi,

As explained here, releases are built from a stable_YYYYMMDD branch, but those branches are not maintained. So if you submit patches or fixes, they will be available in future releases only. Previous versions of Orion do not receive updates.

If you really wish to stick with an older release, you would have to maintain a fork manually:
  1. Checkout the stable_YYYYMMDD branch that Orion ${version} was built from
  2. Apply patches or corrections as desired
  3. Generate an Orion build
Mark