[orion-dev] Custom JavaScript types in code-edit widget

Hi,

I have custom JavaScript types I wish to incorporate in the code-edit widget. All I need for that, is a way to add the corresponding json structure to the tern plugin and make it available as an eslint environment (similar to the hard coded ecma5 or browser structures). How would I do that?

Also, how would I add predefined global variables available in the eslint plugin.

Thanks and regards
Sebastian

Back to the top