Gerrit is probably the easiest way to contribute an up-to-date patch to the project although we also support a Github based flow where you point as at a branch and we have a bit more manual work to do.

I added a quick comment to your bug -- in short -- go for it.

-Simon

Inactive hide details for Matthias Sohn ---08/20/2015 03:15:28 AM---On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 6:56 AM, Andrew Audibert <aaudibertMatthias Sohn ---08/20/2015 03:15:28 AM---On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 6:56 AM, Andrew Audibert <aaudibert@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/20/2015 03:15 AM
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] Contributing to Orion
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 6:56 AM, Andrew Audibert <aaudibert@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://github.com/eclipse/orion.client/commits/master
shows the complete history which should match the content of the repository hosted on Gerrit at Eclipse
which you can browse online through cgit at
http://git.eclipse.org/c/orion/org.eclipse.orion.client.git/

The list of changes in
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/project:orion/org.eclipse.orion.client
shows only the commits in the orion client repository which were reviewed using the Gerrit code
review workflow. Nevertheless all the commits which weren't reviewed this way reside in the
same repository, they are just not shown in the result of this query showing all reviews for the
orion client project.

orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx