[orion-dev] Client questions

Hi,

I've been taking a look at the UI side of Orion and had a couple of questions.

1) What is the purpose of the "*.js.src.js" and "*.js.map" files that are generated for some JS files within the UI bundles. I can't seem to find where they're referenced, so wasn't sure where they were used?

2) Has there been any thought or discussion around opening up the plugin mechanism to support a "safe" plugin that isn't required to run in an iFrame? This would most likely be used for plugins that come bundled with Orion, or for plugins that a 3rd party would want to bundle into a distribution knowing that those plugins are not going to cause problems as they're from a trusted source.

Thanks
Ken

Back to the top