Re: [orion-dev] Weekly Call

Ah, I don't think I'd found that page.

I simply clicked on the meeting in the calendar from the main wiki page which gave me: https://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=c2NsMDYxMDhrZmdzaGgzbmpwazRpY3RncDRfMjAxNTA1MDdUMTUwMDAwWiBvcmlvbmNsb3VkY29kaW5nQG0&sf=true&output=xml#eventpage_6

The numbers in there don't match the link you provided, so I was dialing an old number.

Ken