[orion-dev] Taming Bugzilla, Part Two

We are down to about 550 open Orion bugs. Today we are encouraging all Orion committers to revisit/triage*every* remaining bug. If you follow Orion bug reports, brace yourself for another round of bugzilla notifications. Here are some notes on how to triage bugs:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Bug_Triage

By the end of the day we want to be in a state where every open bug is valid, with appropriate priority and severity. We will also be adding "helpwanted" keywords where possible to encourage contributors to dive in!

John

Back to the top