From:        "Gorkem Ercan" <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Orion developer discussions" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/04/2015 03:59 PM
Subject:        [orion-dev] electro-orion
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,
Inspired by the Visual Studio Code, I have started doing some early work
around packaging orion as an application.
I am using electron, and the node backend. It is really early work but I
hope to get more native integration beyond basic open directory in.

You can find the repo in
https://github.com/gorkem/orion.client/tree/electro-orion/modules/electro-orion
Gorkem