[orion-dev] Contributing

I have a question about contributing to Orion.

At first I read https://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Contributing_via_Git#Contributing_a_patch which says to use git.eclipse.org and "Then you can simply push new patches to Gerrit using git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/master."

Then I read at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Contributing_Code#Commit_your_changes to use Github. Then to push to gerrit.

So my question is this. As a non-committer can I use git.eclipse.org as my origin and push to gerrit or do I need to use github and fork/clone then push to gerrit?

Thanks,
Joshua Wilson

Back to the top