Re: [orion-dev] Client - pending changes are lost when switching files and auto-save is enabled

Hi Tomer,

We're always interested to hear about where Orion is being used. Wonder if you could possibly share more info about where/how you're using it?

Thanks.

Anton

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne---2015/05/04 08:40:40 AM---Hi Tomer,John Arthorne---2015/05/04 08:40:40 AM---Hi Tomer,

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

2015/05/04 08:40 AM

Re: [orion-dev] Client - pending changes are lost when switching files and auto-save is enabled

Hi Tomer,

Yikes, that sounds serious. Yes please enter a bugzilla bug report for it. You can propose fixes either with a pull request, or even better by pushing to our Gerrit for review:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Contributing_Code#Submit_your_changes_to_Gerrit

Thanks!

John