Re: [orion-dev] Post /gitapi/commit

We were confused because we were returning location in the body of the response, but the client wanted it in the header. I believe it is working now.

Thanks!

Albert

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
with body: {"New":"origin/master"}

Location:"/code/gitapi/commit/refs%252Fheads%252Fmaster..origin%252Fmaster/file/pwebster-OrionContent/pwebster%20%7C%20nodejs-dev-sandbox/?page=1&pageSize=20"

In one commit, there were a couple of requests like that, some with New:origin/master and some with just New:master

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR