Re: [orion-dev] github / eclipse git gotcha

I don't know why the Github mirror is named `orion.client` and not `org.eclipse.orion.client`. My guess is that the eclipse organization stripped off the leading 'org.eclipse.' from all git.eclipse.org repo names in order to generate the Github mirrors.

I'm not sure what the best way to proceed is. We should have a build that "just works" out of the box, regardless of where the repos were cloned from. But renaming the repos on Github or git.eclipse.org would be disruptive.

Mark