Re: [orion-dev] meeting minutes

Do you have a list of bugs/tasks/reqs that I can look at to see where I can start?

I can't tell from BZ what is being worked and what is not.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Grant Gayed <Grant_Gayed@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The listed items are what we've been working on over the past week, some released and some still in progress.  The bug triage is still to come.

Grant

From:        Joshua Wilson <javajoshw@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        04/28/2015 11:56 AM
Subject:        Re: [orion-dev] meeting minutes
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Grant.

All all of those being worked by the existing team? or are those things that need focus?

Joshua

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Grant Gayed <Grant_Gayed@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, I linked to the wrong minutes (the link text is right but the url is wrong).  Trying again, in plaintext to be safe :) : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Meeting_minutes/20150428 .

Grant

From:
Joshua Wilson <javajoshw@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
04/28/2015 11:25 AM
Re: [orion-dev] meeting minutes
Sent by:
orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Can you please point me to the bug(s) regarding the last point in the minutes? "
Looking for more people to work on _javascript_ tooling"

Thanks,

Joshua Wilson

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Grant Gayed <