Re: [orion-dev] Irc?

> That is a great idea.

What is? That we ask an open source community to use a piece of commercial software to work together? I'm not convinced.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Steve Northover---2015/04/22 17:24:42---That is a great idea.  I was on IRC way back in my youth but Steve Northover---2015/04/22 17:24:42---That is a great idea.  I was on IRC way back in my youth but have not been there for a while.

From: Steve Northover/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2015/04/22 17:24
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] Irc?
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

That is a great idea.  I was on IRC way back in my youth but have not been there for a while.

Steve

Inactive hide details for Anton McConville---04/22/2015 03:00:23 PM---Might be an opportunity to breath new life into a chat chAnton McConville---04/22/2015 03:00:23 PM---Might be an opportunity to breath new life into a chat channel using Slack - we could tweet out the