[orion-dev] Orion events into Rabbit MQ (MQTT Server)

I am using build 8.0.0 S12 and Rabbit MQ as a MQTT broker.
Then added the following in .conf file
orion.events.uri=tcp://localhost:1883
orion.events.user=guest
orion.events.password=guest

I got an error saying the clientId could not be bigger than 23 chars.
To solve it i then added orion.events.clientId=myOrion

In the log i can view that Orion server (client) is connected to Rabbit MQ but there are no events, messages, etc, nothing being spit by the Orion server.

Is there any additional configurations i need to perform to get Orion to spit some stuff into Rabbit ? Or is this feature currently turned off ?

Thanks

JC

Back to the top