[orion-dev] We (Codefresh) are using Orion

Hi all,

We (codefresh) have been trying out Orion for few months and have chosen Orion to be the embedded IDE we offer for node.js developers. It is so far going great.  We extended orion.client (by using orion client extensibility model)  and have rewrote  node.js backend based on express.

We would be happy to share with this forum the way we are have extended Orion and using it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

In the meantime you are all invited to try out the version of Orion we have embedded in codefresh labs (codefresh.io/labs).

Per previous thread on this list, we will be happy to use a “powered by Orion” logo if there is such.

cheers!
Raziel

Back to the top