[orion-dev] FB Open Academy - submit a fix through github

Hi Folks,

I'd like everybody to submit their first pull request to Orion via github.com.  I'll follow up with another email about submitting your first Gerrit review to Orion.

The CLA page should be fixed now, so please go back and make sure you've accepted the CLA.

I have bugzilla IDs for Brandon, Eric, Thea, Mei-Vern, and Albert, so I've already assigned a bug to each of you.  Please follow the directions at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Contributing_Code and fix the identified problem.

If you haven't created your bugzilla ID and signed the CLA, please do so.

Questions and comments can be made on this list or in your bug.  Please make sure you've chosen individual emails for the list instead of a daily digest.  Also please make sure you receive emails for any comments or changes from your bugzilla preferences (I think that's the default) and make sure your mail client isn't filing them as spam.

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Webster