Re: [orion-dev] Using docker for extending terminal functionality

Hi Anthony,

I took a stroll through the code and i actually managed to make it work with a new version of Docker without changing the code. Can you elaborate on what is not working? I was able to run docker, it created containers based on the provided docker image and i even managed to compile java projects.

Cheers,
Oscar

Oscar MĂRGINEAN
Vice President for Internal Support in the XXVII Board of BEST

Board of European Students of Technology
http://BEST.eu.org

Skype: oscar.marginean@xxxxxxxx
Phone: +40
 761 800 776