[orion-dev] Orion | Expand Collapse/Folding ruler for JSON code

Hi All,

We are using Orion editor to work on some JSON files and we are stuck at a point where we need expand and collapse( folding ruler) option for all brackets present in the JSON file. (  "{" & "}").

We are having the folding ruler present in our editor but it is not showing the expand collapse option for the brackets. We are not even getting the expand collapse option for the comments as well.

We tried most of the permutation and combinations to get that working but probably I am missing something. Can someone please help us out to get this working by providing some pointers in that direction.

Ammar

Back to the top