Re: [orion-dev] global menu contributions?

Hi Mark,

I managed to get it working more or less in the way you suggested (using page.link.related though - what is the difference between page.link and page.link.related, seems to have the same behavior you described for page.link, although I couldn't get page.link to work yet).

I did prefer having submenus instead of separate (I think in the past multiple contributions to the same category would produce submenus automatically, thanks for explaining they are now gone), as I'd like to have all product-specific links hanging from the same menu (documentation, support, examples etc). I guess then orion.navigate.command is the way to go for that now, will try that later, thanks for that tip!

Rafael