[orion-dev] global menu contributions?

Hi all,

In Orion 4.0, it was possible for a plugin to contribute items to the "hamburger" menu as orion.page.link.related contributions (image below/attached).

Inline image 1

Is there a similar mechanism in Orion 7 (even if less prominent)? I am trying to port my existing plugin contributions to the new syntax of the page.link.related service, but they don't show anywhere. I may have not understood the validation properties attribute, which may be new as well. I want my links to show no matter the current selection. It would be fine if they only appeared in the Edit/Navigator page.

Any help appreciated. Thanks,

Rafael

Back to the top