[orion-dev] Create account - http parameter lost

Hello folks,

I just moved my orion set-up to a new workspace and when launched Orion server locally, I am running into issues wrt to user account creation. This was working very well last week.

When I fill up the form and submit from the Create an Account page, I get this error: "User login not specified"

I did some debugging and find that UserHandlerV1 only gets null for all the http parameters. The last point I see the parameters are in HttpParser#parseNext( ). Something might be going wrong
on the Jetty side? I have a feeling that this is something silly on my part, because things were working well till last week. Only two things changed since then: My new workspace and I pulled from the repo.

Any hint on solving this will be great, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jay

Back to the top